PREPARATION & PRESENTATION
Now is the time to start sowing the seeds to success! We gotta prepare the property, and get you ready to tend to your assets, so you can .
What To Do To Prepare
The following are a couple of factors to keep in mind when listing your property for sale:
- Curb Appeal: Keep your landscape pristine, drought or not. Adding creative touches to your yard, such as colorful desert succulents, grassy native shrubs, or attractive bark groundcover creates an immediate impact on passers-by and potential buyers.
- Property Repairs: Simple upgrades such as window repairs, polishing the doorknobs, and a fresh coat of paint in the most frequently used rooms will instantly brighten up the property. Its time to patch up those little cracks and holes you don't seem to notice anymore in passing. Keep in mind: You shouldn't break the bank for these fixes.
- Cleanliness and Staging: Keep your property uncluttered, sweet-smelling and well-lit from top-to-bottom. Pay attention to details, and take it from me: No one needs to know you have way too many pets... Put away the kitty litter, place a vase of fresh flowers near the entryway, pop a batch of cinnamon rolls in the oven; I believe that dessert scented candles are an asset! Have your carpets cleaned. I will gladly scan the property before we list it for sale, to guide you in staging your house like a Home.
- Disclosures and Inspections: We are very familiar with the legal procedures involved in disclosures and are ready to help you develop a thorough disclosure statement beneficial to both you and the buyer, as well as suggest home improvement measures before placing your property on the market (such as termite and pest inspections).
- Showtime: Presenting your property to potential buyers is a job that I am More-than glad to take care of for you. Keep in mind, that buyers feel more comfortable discussing the property with the agent, if you aren't there. People don't want to discuss "Your Home;" people want to discuss a home to make their own.
As your agent, it should go without saying that I am the most knowlegable individual you know when it comes to presenting your home to potential buyers; and the information I present, I do so because I represent your interests - and your interests only!